Preparing your favorite Indian curries was never so easy! Introducing Divine Bites authentic Vegan Indian Curry Paste. Prepared fresh in Schiedam using finest ingredients and traditional Indian Herbs. Suitable for Chickpea Curry (Cholay), Kidney Beans (Raajma), Cauliflower, Mushroom, and much more.
How to prepare Authentic Indian Chickpea (or any other) Curry in few minutes –
1. Preheat the Pan/Pot on Medium Flame. Add the Divine Bites curry paste. One jar (200g) is sufficient for 2 servings.
2. Stir a little; once the curry starts boiling, add 200gm boiled Kidney Beans. You can also use boiled Chickpeas, or sauteed vegetables (such as Cauliflower). The presoaked and preboiled chickpea or beans from the supermarket works just fine.
3. Add 100 ml water to it and cover it with a lid.
4. Keep the flame medium to high and let it boil for 2 -3 minutes.
5. Your divine Chickpea Curry is ready. Garnish it with some fresh Coriander and chopped onions. Add salt to taste.
You can also use boiled kidney beans, grilled chicken, or sauteed vegetables (such as Cauliflower). The presoaked and preboiled chickpea or beans from the supermarket works just fine.
Divine Bites is one of the few authentic Indian Sweets, Snacks, and Pickle Manufacturers in in Western Europe. Divine Bites sweets and snacks are produced locally using authentic Indian ingredients, fresh farm milk, and an undying passion for quality.
Ui, Tomaat, Knoflook, Zout, Rode Chilipoeder, Groene Chilipeper, Kurkumapoeder, Zwarte Peper, Komijnzaad, Laurierblad, Water, Korianderpoeder, Droge Fenegriekblad, Aardnootolie.
2 weeks when refrigerated.
– Divine Bites does not use any artificial colors and preservatives. The actual product color might be slightly different due to variation in ingredients.
– The photos are for representation only. The actual colour/type of these might vary depending on the batch of ingredients.
– Keep refrigerated.
Shipping across EU. Express delivery possible.